What types of cookies are used by the site?
Google AdSense advertising cookie
This website is not responsible for the management and lifespan of these third-party cookies and invites you to read the policy of each of these providers.
Their purpose is to send you personalized advertising tailored to your expectations. No personal data such as your last name, first name, postal or email address, etc. will not be transmitted to these third party partners whose intervention on the website is limited to the deposit of cookies through the advertising content they manage.
This website and has no control over these cookies.
Google Analytics Statistics Cookies
These cookies make it possible to establish statistics of visits to the jeanviet.info and blogbuster.fr sites and to detect navigation problems in order to monitor and improve the quality of our services.
Exercise your choices according to the browser you use
You can configure your browser at any time in order to express and modify your wishes in terms of cookies and in particular concerning statistical cookies. You can express your choices by setting your browser to refuse certain cookies.
If you refuse our cookies and those of our partners, your visit to the jeanviet.info and blogbuster.fr sites will no longer be counted in Google Analytics and you will no longer be able to benefit from a certain number of features which are nevertheless necessary to navigate in certain of our pages.
We inform you that you can, however, oppose the registration of cookies by following the operating mode available below:
On Internet Explorer
1. Go to Tools> Internet Options.
2. Click on the privacy tab.
3. Click on the advanced button, check the box "Ignore automatic management of cookies".
1. At the top of the Firefox window, click the Firefox button (Tools menu in Windows XP), then select Options.
2. Select the Privacy panel.
3. Configure Conservation rules: to use the personalized parameters for the history.
4. Uncheck Accept cookies.
1. Click on the wrench icon which is located in the browser toolbar.
2. Select Settings.
3. Click Show advanced settings.
4. In the “Confidentiality” section, click on the Content settings button.
5. In the "Cookies" section, you can block cookies and data from third-party sites
1. Go to Settings> Preferences
2. Click on the Privacy tab
3. In the "Block cookies" area, check the "always" box.
1. Go to Settings> Preferences
2. Click on the advanced tab
3. In the "Cookies" area, check the "Never accept cookies" box.
social network sharing cookies
On some pages of garconrichedefonce.com there are buttons or modules of third-party social networks that allow you to use the functionalities of these networks and in particular to share content on garconrichedefonce.com with other people.
When you go to a web page on which one of these buttons or modules is located, your browser can send information to the social network which can then associate this visualization with your profile.
Social network cookies, over which we have no control, may then be placed in your browser by these networks. We invite you to consult the confidentiality policies specific to each of these social networking sites, in order to be aware of the purposes for using the browsing information that social networks can collect using these buttons and modules.